A dental crown covers a tooth and makes it appear normal in size and shape. The main purpose for dental crowns is to help damaged teeth look and function better. Are you looking for somewhere to get dental crowns? Smile Workshop is a full-service dental practice that can help you. We have eight convenient dental offices throughout Texas that are committed to helping your family with any dental issue.
Do you need dental crowns? Smile Workshop works with patients who already have crowns and patients who need them.
You may need dental crowns if you:
– Need to cover a dental implant
– Have a cracked tooth.
– Are getting a root canal
– Have a large cavity
– Need to hide a discolored or misshaped tooth
A crown is made through dental impressions performed by a dentist. When the permanent crown is available, a Smile Workshop dentist will cement it to your tooth. The crown will match the rest of your teeth.
Taking care of dental crowns:
– Take your dental health seriously. Visit Smile Workshop at least twice a year. Dental exams and cleanings are an easy way to detect and prevent serious oral health issues.
– Stop chewing on hard foods like candy and ice. Also stop bad habits like biting on hard objects when sitting at work or school (pencils, tooth picks…etc)
– Make your dental routine a twice a day habit. Brushing and flossing your teeth (and rinsing your mouth) will give you a healthier smile.
Are you not sure if you need dental crowns? Schedule an appointment at your local Smile Workshop. We have locations in Cedar Hill, Dallas, Denton, Timber Creek, Balch Springs, Hurst, Amarillo and San Antonio. Our dentists will help you achieve significantly better oral health. Give us a call today!